With summer in full gear, it’s a great time to think about redesigning your website so it’s ready to put it into overdrive for the busy fall season. While it may seem like the beginning of the year could be the best time to redesign your website, it may not necessarily be the ideal depending on your sales cycle.
Here are five reasons why redesigning your website this summer could help your business:
1. Website Performance is Not Up To Par?
If your website is not performing as well as it could be, there are several potential reasons that it could actually be hurting you from getting more online traffic. Here are a few examples of what you could be experiencing as far as website performance issues:
- Outdated: If your website is on the older side, it may not be able to update as the theme may have expired and is no longer supported. An older website may also not be performing the way that it should be as opposed to a new custom website that is high performing.
- Non-Responsive: If your website is not adapting easily on various devices, it sounds like your site is not being responsive. When customers are not able to successfully navigate your website on their device, there is a high likelihood that they could leave your site due to frustration. With a new website that is redesigned to respond and adapt to the layout of the user’s device (mobile, tablet, desktop), then you are providing a great user experience.
- Old Content: How long has it been since your website content has had a refresher? If you are looking to optimize your website with some fresh new content, it might be a good time to do that when you are redesigning your website.
- Slow Loading Pages: If it takes longer then three seconds for your website page to load, it could lead to website visitors jumping off your site. According to Google, you increase the chances of your bounce rate (people jumping off your website immediately) by 90% if your page load speed is from one to five seconds.
2. Why Redesigning Your Website This Summer is Perfect Timing
If you have a website that is outdated, non-responsive, or hard to navigate as we mentioned above, it may be time to consider redesigning your website. With summer generally being one of the more quiet seasons for many industries due to people being on vacation, it may also be the perfect opportunity to give your website a refresher.
During the summer season, you might have more time on your hands to thoroughly dive through your old website and better collaborate with your web design agency to put your vision together. Your feedback and input is important when it comes to building your website as it should accurately reflect your business. When you work with an experienced web development agency, they will guide you on the initial design and layout to ensure it’s exactly what you want.
3. Undivided Attention
During the summer, it’s typical for agencies to have more availability in the summer compared to the fall. You’ll find a lot of different businesses and industries start ramping up their PPC and SEO campaigns in late summer and early fall as they dive into their busy season.
Why not take advantage of the time you have in the summer to start building your new website so it’s ready to go in the fall too?
4. Launch Your New Website and Put it into Overdrive For the Fall Season
Once you have finished reviewing the final details of your website and have tested it both on mobile, desktop and tablet, it’s time to launch! Your web development company will launch the website and push it live for the world to see!
Launching in the fall is a great opportunity for your business as more people are actively online. With a new sleek website, your customers can have a more positive user experience and a better understanding about who you are as a company as well as your services and products you provide.
Get a Professional Website Evaluation
If you’re looking to make the next step or considering a website evaluation to determine if you should redesign your website, try searching online for “web design companies near me.” Once you find an agency, they can go over your website and give you a professional audit.
Working with an experienced web design agency can provide valuable insight into how they can rebuild your website to better align with your goals while enhancing user experience.
Ready to Redesign Your Website This Summer?
There are many reasons why a business might want to redesign their website. A website can be used to attract new customers, build brand awareness, and generate leads. Ultimately, the goal is to increase revenue and grow the company. But during the summer, it might be the perfect opportunity to give your website the refresher it needs to drive more leads your way.
If you are looking for a professional web design company that can provide you a website evaluation with honest feedback, consider working with Hyland Graphic Design & Advertising. At Hyland Graphics, we are a full service graphic and web design agency with over a decade of experience designing and building dynamic and responsive websites.
When you work with us, we provide each project with the same respect and time sensitivity it deserves. We’re happy to provide your business a free website evaluation at no cost. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you build you a website that you can be proud of for years to come!